This course provides practical ways to ensure your wellbeing in the workplace – even if you’re feeling besieged right now. We give you the tools to build your resilience and deal with conflicting situations more easily when they come up in future.
You will look at stress relief techniques, how to deal with culture, how to manage change and unpredictability, adaptability, soft skills, problem solving and much more.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
This course has been designed for anyone either interested in the challenges around improving workplace wellbeing, or who is experiencing stress or pressure in the workplace.
You won’t need any qualifications or previous understanding to get value from this course, and the nature of your workplace also doesn’t matter: it is designed to give everyone facing wellbeing problems at work practical tips to improve their situation; plus enough knowledge about the issues to develop their own approaches.
Managers will also find it useful to see workplace wellbeing problems from the employee’s perspective, and this course is a great starting point for those developing wellbeing policies in commercial organisations.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good knowledge of:
- How stress works
- Why stress matters to employers as much as employees
- What you can do right now if you’re under pressure
- The issues which might be damaging your wellbeing
- How you can get better at coping with challenging situations
- New skills which you can use in your workplace
- How to tackle a range of typical problems at work
- What you can do to build a wellbeing culture in your workplace
- Workplace Wellbeing